Programme Operations Co-ordinator
PET-Xi 25000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Hill, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Purpose of the Job
As a Programme Operations Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for collation of all information and data with regards to new bookings, you will ensure that all processes are followed accurately and efficiently and ensure that all customer requirements are communicated to the relevant departments through the appropriate process.
Head of Operations
Duties and Responsibilities
* Programme Co-ordination, carrying out the end to end post sale process, including contract management and order progression through all internal departments to final customer delivery and satisfaction.
* Developing and maintaining company spread sheets/trackers/schedules to record Training Course Sales and course specific details.
* Being responsible for all Training Course bookings and understanding the detailed requirements of PET-Xi Training Courses providing accurate data for Curriculum & Training Departments.
* In charge of Customer Relations from point of sale through to programme results/outcomes being communicated and managing hand over back to Sales.
* Implementing operational efficiencies to create an organised, successful working environment.
* Generating accurate invoice information from completed PET-Xi Training Courses for Finance to issue.
* Maintaining a filing system for contracts and school information.
* Working with trainers to check-in completed course material and resources maintaining course data.
* Manage internal and outsourced printing of materials to programme requirements and delivery of resources.
Skills and Experience
* Excellent communication skills to build effective working relationships by telephone and e-mail.
* Good written English skills, with an eye for details.
* Innovative always looking for ways to improve processes.
* Confidence in using Microsoft Office with proven skills in Excel and Word.
* Well-organised and thorough to prioritise work and meet deadlines, even under pressure.
* Ability to identify and resolve potential problems.
* Characteristics / Prerequisites
* 5 GCSE Grade C/5 or above
* 2 A Levels or equivalent
* Preferably University Degree
* Preferable Administration experience (2 years)
* Preferable Co-ordinator experience
This is not an exhaustive list of roles and responsibilities and from time to time you may be required to work in different areas of the business in line with your skill base and your position within the company