Please scroll down, To apply
Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
I am working with a Global Energy business who are looking for a programme manager to help with their start up investment team. You will be leading the future. Some of the things you'll be involved with:
- Execute the incubation strategy tactically for teams.
- Organize start-up teams and run tailored workshops to steer the start-ups toward success.
- Identify and produce new workshops aimed at specific needs of the incubated teams, such as interfaces, business models, distribution strategies, go to market strategies, stakeholder management, customer journey, team culture, and resilience
- Interface with incubated teams and stakeholders (both internal and external) to onboard new start-ups, progress product development and pivots in the team, develop efficient stakeholder interfaces, and drive regular status updates with executive sponsors
- Drive program management both at a strategic level of selection of companies and a tactical level of tracking start-ups progress, financials, and metrics
- Drive origination including sourcing founders and ideas and forming start-ups teams
- Unblock start-ups from procurement and other resourcing perspectives facilitating scalable solutions that might extend across multiple start-ups.
This individual should have a strong digital background such as experience from program management of digital projects; technical product management; or software engineering. This individual should have the expertise necessary to coach and steer founders to build and launch digital companies, including generating hypotheses, understanding stakeholder motivations, developing business models, and selling both the product and vision. This individual should be capable of transitioning from working on tactical approaches to strategic vision with ease. This individual should have strong presentation skills to teach custom-built content to start-up founders. This role will interface directly with start-up founders/CEOs and executive stakeholders both internal and external and therefore should be held by a senior, experienced professional capable of handling difficult situations and trusted to make the right calls.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.