Pennington, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
An Agile Program Manager to assist in redefining and rebuilding the PMO organization (within an Agile environment). Will work closely with business and technical executives in defining how the PMO will support the new Agile organization.
Candidate will have experience with Program Level projects such as Governance Standards and Best Practices. Will have experience in reporting and coaching.
Will be responsible for building processes, standards, modules for training the PMO, designing the training material and delivering the training material.
- 5+ years of Program/Portfolio Level experience
- Excellent Writing skills (for documentation)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (for training)
- Working within large enterprise corporations undergoing a transformation
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- RALLY and JIRA
- Experience working with both business and technical executives
Lean/Agile Solutions Benefits:
- Faster Speed to Market through Incremental delivery of features and reduced lead time from idea to function
- Improved Business Transparency and Satisfaction by demonstrating progress toward desired functionality and establishing mutual trust between business and technology
- Increased Developer Productivity by building a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement
- Improved Quality through closer engagement with business partners
We are looking for highly skilled individual coaches to engage in the biggest change programs in Bank of America Merrill Lynchs recent history. the coaches will be part of a team enabling a total transformation of Technology and the way the business operates at the bank. They will be working in a line of business enabling and coaching large through their adoption Agile and Lean thinking and practices.
The coaches will be working to help teams excel and lean. They will work with teams at varying levels of maturity adopt world class engineering practices, along with the tools that will be provided by the wider program as a service. they will work with and help technology and business leadership through their journey of change and adoption.