SPECTRAFORCE TECHNOLOGIES Inc.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Title: Program Manager Location: 100% Remote Duration: 6 months
The Portfolio Lifecycle Management team is looking for a Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work as an integral part of a team responsible for planning, developing, testing, and releasing software solutions, providing an excellent customer experience. You'll work with geographically distributed teams focusing on different product releases and coordinate their deliverables and schedules. You'll also develop and nurture key relationships with product management, development management, and quality engineering (QE) management and other functions as appropriate.
As a Program Manager, you'll need to have expertise in both program management and business analysis to understand the requirements and business drivers derived from the product strategy and use this to facilitate collaboration across the portfolio. You'll have a great opportunity to make a difference in both new and existing programs. The Portfolio Life cycle Management organization is dedicated to delivering a unified strategy across the portfolio that amplifies customer feedback and drives an improved product experience.
- Lead and coordinate complex, multi-phased product releases by guiding cross-functional teams in the definition, planning, execution, and delivery of high quality software.
- Oversee all aspects of new and existing programs through the full product lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain the master plan, schedule, dependency log, and status for multiple releases
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders while fostering an environment of collaboration, trust, and accountability within and across teams
- Facilitate recurring team meetings
- Identify risks, issues, and problems in software engineering processes and develop detailed recovery, mitigation, and scaling plans
- Identify and track cross-product dependencies
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5-10 years of experience delivering technology-related services or offerings within Agile environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional, internationally distributed environment and effectively use traditional and virtual communications
- Experience with multiple software development and project management methodologies, tools, and requirements management and defect tracking systems
- Openshift Exposure
- Practical expertise with open source software and Linux is a plus
- Experience with systems management offerings is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification or other relevant industry certifications are a plus
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication skills