Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: HR / Recruitment
Bridge the gap between talent and opportunity. Have a knack for finding the impossible? Want to play a key role in a candidate's storied career? You can do just that as a Professional Recruiter with Nesco. Our recruiters work beyond job descriptions and candidate profiles to build the bridge between rock star talent and the next leg of their professional journey.
A day in the life:
- Partner with clients to develop and drive recruitment strategies
- Source resumes for engineering, information technology and professional opportunities
- Connect with applicants and potential candidates to identify talent and build pipelines
- Mine for top performers in both traditional and unexpected places
- Travel to colleges and community networking events to promote employment brand
- Recruit and interview qualified candidates and submit to appropriate client opportunities
- Build candidate and client relationships through extensive interaction and diligent follow up
- Write job descriptions and post job ads
- Negotiate and present employment offers and initiate pre-employment process
- Provide HR management support as needed for contract employees
- Discovery skills to find the client needs behind the qualification bullet points
- Interview savvy to uncover the talent and potential buried in resume text
- Relentless approach to daily work and the grit to see it through
- Proven ability to interact professionally and authentically with clients and candidates
- Competitive spirit and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
We do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for our clients, candidates, community and each other.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.