Torin Sifan 27000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Broad Blunsdon, Swindon, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
PRODUCTION ENGINEER / SWINDON / UP TO £27,000 + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Production / Process Engineer, looking for a new challenge, with an organisation that offers excellent career progression? If so, Torin Sifan have an exciting new opening that is perfect for you!
We are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
As the Production Engineer, you will have responsibility for the implementation of quality and productivity improvements to new and existing production processes.
What's on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary (£25,000 - £27,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan
- Discounted Cinema tickets and Gym membership
- Good working environment with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of Production Engineer:
- Identify and understand process related difficulties that present a significant risk to achieving specification right first time
- Work with Team Leaders and Production Operators to identify and understand process related waste
- Understand production process requirements that are necessary to accommodate existing product design modifications and the introduction of new product developments
- Design or specify process, equipment and tooling; or propose physical component design changes, that will eliminate the risk of process defects and improve productivity
- Establish final costed specifications for your process modifications or improvements and implement these to the production process ensuring that ERP system operations and process routings are updated
- Create visual Standards and Methods of Manufacture that instruct the operator how to install and set plant, equipment and tooling provided
- Deliver practical training and instruction on 5S and Lean methodologies to Production Team Leaders
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification in production or process engineering (BSc/HND/HNC)
- Production or process engineering experience in an electro-mechanical assembly environment
- Practical experience of delivering process improvements using lean tools and techniques
- Firm understanding of demand flow production with experience of undertaking value stream analysis
- AutoCAD and Microsoft Office literate
- Organised, self-motivated and capable of multi-tasking
- Committed to a long term future with the business
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this fantastic Production Engineer position, and we will be in touch