Product Manager Liquid Handling
Bonaduz, Graubunden, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
within a team for the strategic direction of Hamilton Robotics products in the European territory. Responsibilities include the development and implementation of marketing plans and the achievement of set goals across the marketing mix, customer and channel strategies, product launches, promotional plans and product life cycle management. Furthermore, the candidate will be developing new products for our standard solution portfolio. The development of sales tools and training programs for the sales organization and the coordination of all product-related activities with our site in Reno (USA) are also part of the job.
- Academic degree in life sciences with 2 years or more practical experience in a laboratory environment
- Advanced technical understanding
- Experience in laboratory automation or liquid handling preferred
- Knowledge in product management or marketing is a big plus
- Ability to source and assimilate customer needs and market information
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and skilled at managing time effectively
- Analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Team oriented, problem solving attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to travel up to 20%
- Very good English and German language skills are a must