Grapevine, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
WHAT WE DO
At InRoll, we are a group of passionate technology and industry specialists providing advanced cloud-based benefits administration platforms used by clients across the country, which enables their employees to sign up for and maintain their benefit elections.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
InRoll is searching for an experienced Product Manager with a strong Benefits Administration background. In this role, you will join a team of committed and passionate technologists and business professionals seeking to redefine products and services in the Benefits Administration space. As the company s primary Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining our shared product vision and helping implement the products and services that make up our SaaS-based Benefits Administration software platforms.
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment where your time will be primarily spent inventing our future, driving the product road-map, working with the development team on prioritizing work and resolving issues, and representing our brand and products to the market.
The successful candidate MUST be both extremely knowledgeable in the Benefits and Benefits Administration space as well as possess an enlightened technical acumen to effectively communicate and partner closely with software developers and other technologists.
This is not a steady-state role. We are actively working to re-imagine and redefine our software platforms and are seeking a confident, knowledgeable, team driven, collaborative, Product Manager who is seeking a challenging and rewarding position leading the broader product vision and direction for the organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work to define, document and maintain product vision and corresponding product strategies and road-maps
- Accountability for road-map execution, including removing obstacles and proactively managing problems or issues
- Work with all parties (both internal and external) to effectively own and triage escalations
- Effectively accommodate changing priorities and manage expectations should product work and corresponding deliverables not go according to plan
- Proactively identify and address strategic issues that might impede the product road-map
- Demonstrate confident leadership in stressful situations, being able to make appropriate product decisions based on knowledge, data, sound judgement, and priorities
- Ensure that above all else the broader team remains focused on providing customer value through reasoned value chain decisions driving to desired outcomes in a timely, efficient, and truth-seeking ethical manner
- Create, groom and manage the user stories that drive our product backlogs
- Be THAT person who is THE expert regarding our products, the verticals in which we operate, and the companies and individuals we serve
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- A 4-year degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Minimum three years demonstrated experience building software products in a product management role
- Significant prior experience working in and demonstrated knowledge of Benefits Administration
- Ability to work onsite in our Grapevine, Texas office (this is not a remote position)
PREFERRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Prior experience working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) software development environment
- PMP, CSPO, SAFe or other product/project management certifications
- Comfortable providing clarity by cutting through ambiguity to identify and action on primary priorities
- Be able to lead and effectively influence cross-functional team members in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrate an effective and confident communication style with ability to lead product discussions with senior external business executives
- provided by Dice