Product Manager - customer experience
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
salary: 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Hannah Jackson
As Product Manager you will be working directly with the Customer Experience Director and Head of Delivery, gethering product requirements and ensuring the delivery of scheduled work to tight deadlines.
This is an Agile business, you will be linked between both sales and client services teams, assessing new requirements against the agrees product roadmap and prepare business cases for approval.
The Product Manager will contribute to strategic reviews of the long-term product portfolio and assist in developing an achievable roadmap to deliver against stated objectives.
You will be expected to represent this company externally with their clients, developing strong working relationships and leading workshops or user groups to gather new ideas. You will also hold responsibility for communicating launch summaries and ensuring internal teams are prepared ahead of releases.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to operate at all levels internally and externally
- Proven track record in Product Management, working with sales and technical teams
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships
- Good understanding of the property market and competitive offerings in the conveyancing sector
- Able to plan and manage projects, delegating tasks and ensuing timely delivery
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to relay recommendations to senior management
For more information on this opportunity please get in touch with (see below)