Product designer - UIUX
Not Provided, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Synechron is one of the leading digital transformation companies focused exclusively on the financial services and insurance industries. With more than $500+ million in annual revenue and 8,000 employees operating worldwide. Our mission is clear. We intend to continue building successful digital transformation - creating a clear vision and strategy, objectives and targets.
Our design philosophy
At the heart of any successful digital-led business is a laser focused on the power of human-centered design. We empower our team to design products, services, systems, and experiences that address the core needs of the people we're designing for. Our design thinking fuels the creation of beautiful, simple, and lovable products that resonate more deeply with the user and speaks directly to our mission.
This is an opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic product designer to become part of an exciting and fast-moving global organization. As an integral member of the team, you will work across the full product development lifecycle for multiple lines of business. Your focus will include all areas of UX and UI design, including interaction design, visual design, and user research.
You will collaborate closely with agile product development teams and front-end developers on projects from start to finish, and turn ideas into beautiful, simple, and lovable products that work well and convert.
What we're looking for
· You have an Academic and/or applied knowledge in one or more related areas such as Visual Design, Interaction Design, Product Design, Design Research.
· You have a deep understanding of UX methodologies. A passion for and understanding of the Financial industry.
· You're comfortable using tools such as Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, InVision, Adobe Suite.
· Your portfolio demonstrates your UX design process and visual design.
· You have strong communication skills and willing to provide and accept feedback and constructive criticism.
· Possess good communication skills and have an ability to clearly present interactive concepts to non-technical crowds.
Nice to have
· Experience working in an Agile development process.
· Experience with motion design and related software.
Interested applicants kindly send your resumes to .