London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
You will be responsible for the validation and publication of profit and loss across the trading desks on a daily basis, along with monitoring futures reconciliations and daily summaries of price moves.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A background in middle office/product control/risk management within energy trading or investment banking.
- Experience of profit and loss analysis and accounting
- Knowledge of commodities is advantageous
- Knowledge of derivatives, including futures, options and swaps is also desirable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Accounting qualifications (or part qual).
If you feel you have the relevant experience please call Alice at Marlin Selection or apply below.