NES Fircroft 80.00 US Dollar . USD Per hour
Superior, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
NES Fircroft is pleased to announce that our Chicago office has recently acquired a new job opportunity with a national oil and gas organization at their refinery in Northern WI for a Procurement Specialist.
This individual would be employed on a contract basis and be part of the Rebuild project and be responsible for various procurement and supply chain duties. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at . Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Superior, WI.
Hours: M-F50 hours per week.
Pay Range: $70-$80/hr. + per diem for candidates that qualify.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and can be expected to last 12-18 months.
- Execute procurement best practices for sourcing activities.
- Route Strategy and Award Decisions & Recommendation, Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per approved Financial and Commit Authority Guidelines.
- Execute (or Provide oversight of E&P Contractors) in managing Pre-Award Project Procurement activities.
- Husky managed packages: EOI development and evaluation, coordinating the prequalification and shortlisting of bidders, RFP development, manage the Bid, evaluate, negotiate and award activities, prepare award recommendation and route for appropriate approvals, award and kick-off, prepare contract briefs (Terms of Reference), conforming of the contracts and purchase orders for execution by authorized personnel.
- EP Managed packages: oversight of activities (in 3a) to ensure compliance with Husky procurement and governance policies, practices and processes, (e.g. proper financial and commit approval).
- Manage contracts (and purchase orders) changes (maintain change logs for each contract), manage potential issues and/or disputes; expediting and logistics efforts, SEIM requirements, data books, and ensure proper contracts (and purchase orders) close-outs.
- Develop Project specific Procurement Strategies, Execution Plans, and Material Management Plans in support of PDE Gate reviews.
- Ensure value by leveraging existing Category Management Supplier Agreements (MSA/OEMs); and identify opportunities and support the reutilization of Husky surplus material.
- Provide coordination and liaison for all procurement functions, such as materials management, logistics, expediting, inventory management, capital spares consideration, and warehousing.
- Work with suppliers to resolve day-to-day procurement activities and expedite deliverables, in support of management of Supplier Relationships. Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of supplier performance.
- Ensure all Procurement documentation is stored in the appropriate Contract Management Systems in accordance with the Procurement Information Plan.
- Coordinate where required, with Corporate functions and EPPM technical services, quality and procurement functions for pre-qualification, qualification of suppliers.
- Must have at least 10+ years of experience within procurement and/or supply chain.
- Must have at least 5+ years of capital project experience.
- Must have previous refinery experience within the oil & gas sector.
- Previous experience with SAP would be a big plus.
- Any type of professional supply chain certification would be a plus.
- Candidates local to the northern WI/MN region would be a big plus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.