Please scroll down, To apply
Procurement Quality Specialist-OffPlots (Package Equipment)
al-Hisah, Umm Salal, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Transport & Logistics
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Procurement Quality Specialist-OffPlots (Package Equipment) to be based in Qatar by a leading company.
- Provides Procurement Quality oversight of the EPC Contractor's program for purchase of materials and equipment to verify quality requirements on behalf of COMPANY.
Required Experience / Qualifications
• 10 years project experience including Procurement Quality Surveillance for the delivery of LNG facilities or energy industry projects
• Preferred: Bachelor or Associates Engineering qualification or diploma in a mechanical or electrical discipline
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in similar responsible roles on major oil & gas engineering & construction projects.
• Experience in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interface issues
• Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems
Technical and Business Skills
• A thorough knowledge of codes and standards and procurement processes related to packaged equipment, Steam Boilers, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, Pressure Equipment, Bulk commodities, Valves, Electrical and Instrumentation.
• Working within a structured Quality Management System essential.
• IRCA Audit Certification beneficial
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.