Process Improvement Engineer
Springfield, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
SAIC is seeking a Process Improvement Engineer to advise, assist, lead, manage, work and/or support Business Operations; development, review, coordination, adjudication, promulgation, communication of measurable business processes.
- Support development/implementation of Policy Business Process Improvements
- Support development, tracking and reporting of Business Process Analytics
- Support development, tracking and reporting of metrics and Business Process Performance Measures
- Support official records management for process documentation in accordance with NGA policies
- Demonstrated experience developing and analyzing a project schedules used to manage work effort
- Demonstrated experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working business process development, including but not limited to diagrams, checklists, SOPs, manuals, and handbooks
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and in-depth experience, skill and expertise leading, managing and working IT and specifically Cybersecurity business processes
- Experienced in the use of MS Visio to develop visual representation of procedures and processes
- Demonstrated experience in the use of MS Word to properly document checklists, procedures, processes, SOPs, etc. consistent with CIO-TS formats.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience or 15 years of equivalent experience in Business Management or System Engineering
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.