Process Improvement Consultant – Pensions
Addlestone, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: contract
Job industry: Accounting
I am currently recruiting for a Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services, to work for a leading Investment Manager in Surrey. Please find job details below:
Role: Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services
Rate: £700+ per day
Responsibilities for the Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services role:
Process Reengineering will be responsible for reviewing and optimising End to End processes across the business in order to remove waste and non-value add activity.
* Deliver rapid and effective improvements in business processes using Lean/sigma thinking to realise benefits.
* Act as business partner to help sponsors and stakeholders to identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement - taking a cross functional view across businesses
* Run end-to-end process reengineering reviews to identify waste and improvement opportunities business wide and in any location as necessary
* Deliver training to the business, building capability in the front line to create a self-sustaining continuous improvement model.
* Educate and enthuse others with Lean Thinking technique and spread the way of working.
* To be responsible for delivery of the agreed benefits targets in each business area
The Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services will have:
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt accredited (or equivalent e.g. Cardiff University Lean Competency Framework)
* Experience within a financial services environment is desirable
* Excellent Stakeholder management skills at all levels of the business up to and including exec level. A proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
* Strong project management skills and ability to understand and maintain project governance.
* Strong analytical thinking and ability to identify root cause.
* Strong communication skills. Must establish good rapport and be able to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to work at different levels of detail, including a grasp of big picture concepts and complex detailed issues.
* Excellent planning, prioritisation, problem solving and organisational skills.
* Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project.
* Preferably previous experience working on a pensions project.
If the Process Improvement Consultant - Financial Services opportunity is of interest, you can either apply via the "apply" tab OR send a copy of your CV to
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice