Reynolds Consumer Products Inc
Adona, Arkansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Process Engineer to join our team at our highly automated plant in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
As a Process Engineer, you will be responsible for evaluating production and other processes to find operational opportunities and ensure that each process is optimized to meet current goals. You will support the manufacturing process using engineering skills to assess, manage, implement, improve or revise processes, with the goal of improving efficiency of operation, safety and the consistency of product quality. You will have the opportunity to:
- Troubleshoot critical processes and equipment in our manufacturing process
- Develop process methods and controls
- Determine costs and schedules for products as well as lead capital projects
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effect
You express your ideas and make recommendations for improvements. Ultimately, you will make our processes more efficient and productive therefore you will have a direct impact on the company!
You will love it here if…
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are committed to excellence
- You pay great attention to details and are well organized
- You are highly analytic and have a natural curiosity for results
We need you to have:
- BS in Engineering (Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical preferred)
- 4+ years of related aluminum process experience
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment
Icing on the cake:
- Understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures for process engineering
- Prior experience training employees
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join our fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available