Print Operator and Sign Maker - Large Format/ Signage
Anonymous 26000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Eastbourne, Sussex, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
Print Operator and Sign Maker - Large Format
JOB ROLE: Print Operator / Sign Maker - Large Format / Signage
SALARY: 18K - 26K DOE + time and a half for overtime
OPPORTUNITIES FOR OVERTIME
My client are a leading Large Format Print and Signage company based in Eastbourne, who are seeking a Print Operator / Sign Maker as they look to grow their production team. They require somebody with experience within large format print.
Print Operator / Sign Maker - key responsibilities:
• Operating a Mimaki JV33 and HP Designjet
• Maintaining and operating a Mimaki plotter and an Easymount laminator
• Operation of Large Format printers
•Liaise with and receive job briefs from the Production Manager.
•To be able to operate RIP software - Caldera Ideally
•Manufacturing signs and preparing them for installs. - Essential
•Monitor work quality and ensure deadlines are met and correct print procedures are followed.
•Liaise directly when required with the Production Controller re: job production sequence.
• Previous Signage / Large Format industry experience
• Previous experience in a print room environment
• Vinyl Application experience - Desired
• Experience operating Adobe Creative Suite
If you have the relevant experience please apply today or email your CV to:
KEY WORDS ; Print Operator, Print Operative, Mimaki Printer, HP Latex, Large Format, Signage, Graphics, POS, Point of Sale, Printer, Wide Format, Installation, Mimaki Plotter, Sign Maker