Denver, Colorado, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
The Print Finisher is a member of the production team and is responsible for reading and understanding print work orders and operating equipment used to finalize print production to work order specifications.
- Finishes billboards, wallscapes, and other large products as required on the job ticket request
- Assist in other departments as workflow warrants.
- Perform other duties as needed by management.
- Runs high volume copy machines
- Ensures machines are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- 1 to 2 years related experience
- Basic Microsoft Office Product Skills (Word, Outlook) and ability to learn required business systems
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Knowledge of copy/print experience within a production setting
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis required
- Able to stand, bend, and/or kneel for prolonged periods required
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee's job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.