Principal Mechanical Engineer
NSB Recruitment Ltd 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Bristol City, Bristol, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join our clients growing multi-disciplinary consultancy. You will part of a company providing sustainable solutions to meet the planning, engineering design and project delivery needs of the property and infrastructure markets.
Working as a key member of the team, you will be provided with the autonomy to design Mechanical Services across a variety of industry sectors, in a client facing capacity representing the company at all levels.
• Attendance at client and design team meetings.
• Preparation of fee proposals and support on major bids.
• Supervision and mentoring of junior members of staff.
• Involvement in business development activities.
• Carrying out conceptual designs and planning the design process.
• Participation in our in-house sub-committees.
To be considered for this exciting Principal Mechanical Engineer role, you will need the following:
• Degree qualified and working towards C.Eng status.
• Suitable design experience in the building services sector (preferably across a variety of sectors)
• Effective communicator, both verbally and in the production of reports
Why apply for this Principal Mechanical Engineer role:
Excellent career progression working on major projects in the UK with our clients Senior Directors, Key Clients, and their design teams.
If this Principal Mechanical Engineer position is of interest to you, please click apply now below