Principal Civil Engineer
Randstad CPE 52000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Ashford, Kent, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Principal Infrastructure Engineer needed by a Multi - Disciplinary design consultancy for their office in Ashford.
You will undertake design and detailing of civil and structural engineering schemes, feasibility studies, inspections, surveys, reports, calculations, drawings and contract administration along with other general duties.
You will be responsible for preparing fee proposals and managing projects from inception to completion and seeking opportunities to maximise the company's involvement wherever reasonably possible. The role will also involve supervising, mentoring and training employees with less experience, skills or qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in the design and management of civil/structural engineering works
* Confidence in liaising with and meeting clients, statutory bodies, professional advisors, contractors, general public, etc
* A degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
* Knowledge of civil engineering principles and design
* Knowledge of relevant Codes of Practice, Design Standards, Building Regulations and Health and Safety legislation
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise numerous activities
* You will be competent using AutoCAD, MicroDrainage and PDS software packages.
* A UK driving license.
The company offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package and annual performance related bonus.
If interested, please send me your CV in Word format.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business