London Teaching Pool
salary: 165.00 British Pound . GBP Daily
Brent, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
A successful and culturally diverse SEN School that caters to pupils with SEMH and behavioural difficulties is seeking a Key Stage 2 Teacher. They have a strong team from SLT to support staff that all work exceptionally well together.
Welcoming & helpful staff who all work well and are incredibly supportive.
Teachers at this Special Needs school have been graded 'Good' with 'Outstanding' features and as such all new teaching staff must be able to follow suit.
Students range from primary to secondary levels & respond well to open-minded, approachable, consistent & empathetic staff. New opportunity has arisen for an SEN Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher for a full time role to start ASAP! This role would suit either a qualified SEN or mainstream Key Stage 2 Teacher.
They are looking for an all-round good to outstanding SEN Teacher of Primary Key Stage 2 Teacher who has experience working with SEN pupils who have challenging & emotional behaviour.
It is imperative that you have taught KS2 in the past (SEN experience is desirable but not essential)
Please note this is NOT an EAL/ ESL/ EFL/ TEFL/TESOL post and would unfortunately not suit that type of teacher.
This is a new school and department so an exciting time to join where you can put your stamp in the department! You have exceptional knowledge of the UK curriculum.
It is imperative that the successful practitioner is able to effectively plan, teach and deliver a creative, fun and engaging lessons! You can successfully motivate your students effectively.
- Must have a UK recognised Mainstream or SEN Teaching certificate (PGCE/ QTS / GTP / SCITT / Teach First etc)
- You must have taught English Literature & Language in a mainstream or SEN school (This would NOT suit an ESL/EAL/ EFL/TEFL /ESOL / TEFL etc teacher)
- Must have taught Key Stage 2
- Your SEN teaching experience must have been with challenging behaviour students i.e. SEBD/ EBD/ ADHD/ SEMH/ ASDetc
- MPS or UPS English Teacher welcome to apply
- Consistent, empathetic, dedicated and strong classroom practitioner
- Effective at motivating your pupils by teaching fun and engaging lessons
Apply now or call Ronni on (phone number removed) for more information