Prestigious College Needs Experienced Security Officers
U.S. Security Associates
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Government & Defence
*Access Control post includes monitoring vehicle traffic at a security gate, neighborhood patrols, parking Enforcement.
*Patrol Officers are responsible for escorts, relieving breaks and conducting patrols of the property. Patrol Officers will ensure that the client, its associates, and facility personnel are provided with a safe and professional working environment.
*Lead Officers responsible for day to day supervision, motivation, coaching and training of site employees, specifically executing site-specific orientations including review of Post Orders, routine responsibilities, and how to respond to emergency situations or specific clients needs.
US Security Associates is hiring licensed Security Officers in the local area. If you're looking for an amazing company, who cares about its employee's and wants to see them succeed while improving skills and working towards leadership goals?. Look no further!
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department?s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:
- Florida Class D Security License
- Must be Customer Service Oriented
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.
- Site specific requirements may apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an ?at will? employment relationship.
APPLY NOW: ussa318.applicantstack.com/x/detail-tallahassee/a2l05l71g7lv