PRESALES TECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Chertsey, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as PRESALES TECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of professional services to their industry of Audio Visual Systems Integration.
Role & Responsibilities of the PRESALES TECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER:
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of AV equipment and system design / operation, including latest products and technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of Video Conference system operation and infrastructure
- Reading and understanding construction drawings and related documentation
- Basic knowledge in understanding Control systems operation
- Knowledge and understanding IT networks and system infrastructure
- Implementation of A/V systems with installation support
- Work with CAD to create and check design drawings and schematics and offer suggestions and solutions to ease implementation
- Ensure from design that the Company Quality Management System is implemented
- Assist in performing site surveys and installations of various audio, video and electronic systems
- Attend customer meetings where necessary, in particular in support to Sales Managers
- To assist with the Projects Team for overseeing completion of projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Excellent time management and organization skills and the ability to multi-task and time manage / prioritise in a fast paced, large environment setting.
- Requirement to improve training and skills through Manufacturer courses to improve knowledge and support
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Projects and of basic AutoCAD / Visio.
Preferred skills but training provided:
- CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D Certification.
- Familiarity with Polycom VC / DSP, Cisco VC,AMX, Crestron basic tools to work with dedicated system programmers - for example Polycom Studio and Crestron Toolbox.
If you would be interested in applying for the role of PRESALES TECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on (Apply online only).
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of PRESALES TECHNICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
(Apply online only)