Practice Lead (Aviation) - IC
Not Provided, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Regional IT services and solutions provider
• To originate technology services and implementation opportunities for dedicated key account.
• Support the Client Service Lead to originate, shape and drive winning strategic deals.
• Work closely with Line of Business, Client Service Unit to sharp and identify client propositions, develop and execute client engagement plans to drive the opportunities from origination to sales closure.
• Provide sound technical and domain expertise to support pre-sales and solutioning activities.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of business propositions and solutions to the clients.
• Key Performance Indicator - Volume of opportunities in pipelines, Closure of deals, Customer satisfaction, Solution quality
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or a related Discipline.
• Minimum 15 years of post-qualification IT experiences, including at least 8 years of experiences in communications engineering especially in the transportation/airport industry.
• Strong technical knowledge in Radar, RF Communication, Network Communications, Sensors, Automation, Location Based System, Way Finder and Digital Transformation Consulting.
• Experience in preparing technical / architect blueprint s is preferable. Business development experience will be an advantage
• Self-motivated, result oriented and with the ability to generate new business opportunities from ground level.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all level of users and team members.
• Initiative, customer-focused, independent and able to work under pressure.