Pool Attendant for LUXURY Property !
KW Property Management
Alachua, Florida, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Pool Attendant is responsible for maintaining a safe and clean aquatic recreational area for guests or residents.
As a team member of KW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING, you are expected to understand and support the mission statement of the company and practice our GREAT values every day. These values include but are not limited to greeting and smiling; showing respect with name recognition and eye contact; accepting the empowerment to exceed everyone's expectations and showing enthusiasm for your position and duties; being accountable to show a positive attitude and accountable for your actions; and be trustworthy in your duties and transparent in everything you do. These are our GREAT values and part of your work practices and expected as part of your daily activities while working at KW Property Management and Consulting.
Duties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Welcoming and Greeting residents. Assisting them with lounge covers, towers and umbrellas etc.;
• Maintain sign-in sheet;
• Set up umbrellas and the cabanas;
• Makes sure water is placed on the table, as well as the beverage container
• Towels prepared and offered to the residents. Keep them refrigerated
• Ensuring residents are complying with Association Rules and Regulations;
• Report any malfunction immediately to Supervisor;
• Remove dirty towels and trash;
• Maintain and organize the pool furniture, floor candles and tables.
• Complete daily check list
The position will be indoors and outdoors. Moderate noise level.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 25 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures. This position will require long periods of standing and walking, as well as working outdoors.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt (hourly) position. Days and hours will be determined by the property. The schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Required Education and Experience
Prior experience in a related position.
• Experience at a luxury property or hotel is strongly preferred;
• The ability to work in a busy, luxury, and fast-paced environment.
• The ability to convey a positive and "can-do" attitude at all times, including during high-stressful situations.
• Ability communicate effectively with other staff
• Must be able to work well with others as the role will require cooperation from other team members
• High School Diploma or Equivalent;
• Ability to organize and prioritize;
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Provide guests with a tour of the spa facility
- Deliver dirty items to the laundry in a timely manner
- Understand the basics of the Spa menu and products in order to communicate knowledgeably with guests
- Experienced in the hospitality industry
- Performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Facilitate a variety of hospitality tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
- Work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel
- Maintain the cleanliness and order of the facility
- Assist in the control of equipment and supplies
- Assist in the placement of guests into games
- Report any incidents or accidents to a member of the management team
- Report directly to the Supervisor of department
- Perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the particular requirements
- Sign in for court time
- Build rapport and trust with the students
- Replenish the facility with supplies and products
- Work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a calm appearance
- Maintain the daily operation of the ropes course within the guidelines of retail operating procedures
- Assist with the cleanliness and maintenance of area and equipment