Platinum Concierge Supervisor
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Hospitality & Tourism
The Platinum Concierge Supervisor applies principles of quality customer service and contact management to maximize platinum members, owners, sales, and resort team member satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides for the development of team members through training, monitoring, counseling, and performance evaluations.
- Provides direction and support to Platinum agents to ensure the highest level of service is provided at all times.
- Monitors and provides feedback to agents regarding performance on all calls.
- Provides feedback and coaching to agents regarding overall performance, behavior, and attendance.
- Researches, resolves, and ensures proper support documentation as required on all member contacts, and process any necessary follow-up to facilitate requests.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all team member time cards, commissions, and bonuses.
- Builds and maintains business relationships with other departments.
- Makes reasonable decisions to satisfy the customer needs and provide service recovery.
- Makes reasonable decisions to direct and coach team members.
- Responsible for meeting department goals in regarding to service levels, quality assurance, and other KPIs.
- Participates in recruiting and/or interview process.
- Responsible for the ongoing development of team members and advising management of corrective action needed.
- Completes all required company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in the customer service/call center field required.
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience in the customer service/call center field required.
Provides immediate supervision to direct reports. Oversee and controls the work performance of others in a close working relationship, often in the same room or close proximity. A portion of the time may be spent performing individual tasks similar to those performed by direct reports. May participate in the interview, selection and training processes as assigned. May be responsible for assigning work to direct reports, reviewing results in accordance to policies and procedures, and providing recommendations to management.
Specific supervisory duties include, but are not limited to the following\:
- Determines and creates policies, procedures and manuals for direct reports.
- Establishes objectives and goals for the team; plans, organizes and manages work flow.
- Assigns, monitors, and reviews work; evaluates direct report's performance.
- Recruit, interview, train, discipline, and terminate direct reports.
- Orientate and train direct reports.
- Approves time records and time off requests; submits payroll for direct reports.
- Investigates and resolves concerns and complaints.
- Provide assistance and support; maintains a positive and professional working environment.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following\:
- Ability to supervise a minimum of six team members.
- Ability to facilitate training or coaching sessions with team members.
- Computer proficiency to navigate through multiple applications on multiple computer screens.
- Ability to analyze team members calls Key Performance Indicator (KPI) statistics.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and implement business strategies.
- Ability to interpret and create policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions with attention to details.
- Basic math skills.