Plant Infrastructure Lead
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
As a trusted partner to our client, Corus360 is looking for an Plant Infrastructure Lead for a full-time role in the western part of Georgia. This person must be comfortable working in a manufacturing environment and will be working primarily within the manufacturing facilities or plants. The purpose of the Plant Infrastructure Lead position is to provide professional and management capability to lead a team of IT professionals including interns as applicable to ensure remote facilities receive IT support.
This role is an integral part of the corporate IT team ensuring proper maintenance around manufacturing and customer service center IT infrastructure. Technology supported includes windows and local application systems. Responsibilities on these systems include system engineering and provisioning, operations and support and maintenance to ensure continual innovation and improvement.
* Provide communication between the areas necessary to support plants including Corporate support organizations, corporate IT and local plant leadership.
* Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
* Contribute to and maintain system standards.
* Perform daily and weekly system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
* Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and troubleshoot issues.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies
* Regularly follow-up with users to ensure quality, consistency, and up-time of system performance and work performed.
* Responsible for management of helpdesk tickets for ITS infrastructure
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in business or technology with 3-5 years' experience in management, systems administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrated leadership for a small team, ability to be a hands-on leader
* Knowledge of marketplace, emerging technologies and industry players.
* Understanding of ITIL processes.
* Understanding troubleshooting skills with the ability to take on and resolve advance and complex support issues and projects.
* Experience within a manufacturing environment heavily preferred
* Position requires at least 25% travel