Please scroll down, To apply
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
We are looking for a Planning Engineer for UAE to work with a Leading Oil and Gas Operating Company to be based in UAE for an immediate Start
Successful piping Engineer will be having
- Engineering studies degree (Western Educated)
- At least 15 years proven planning and scheduling experience in Oil & Gas brownfield projects environment.
- Good understanding of CPM planning method.
- Good practical knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Excel.
- One year extendable Contract
- To be based in HO in Dubai with occasional visit to sites
- Annual leave Cycle
Interested? please feel free to mail me your CV to
Mail us with below details
Availability for new work
Salary Expectation -
If you are not available or suitable feel free to share this mail among your friends who might be looking for work in this difficult situation.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.