Please scroll down, To apply
Pipelines Contract Specialist
al-Hisah, Umm Salal, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
Job Title: Pipelines Contract Specialist
Duration: 36 Months
Location: Qatar Onshore
6 Day a week, 10 hrs per day
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Legal or Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Experience in contract formulation activities, systems and processes across a broad range of Contracts coupled with a working knowledge of engineering and or services/consultancy practices in oil and gas industry.
- 15 years of experience in the area of contracting related to EPC contracts
- Develop Bid Evaluation Plans, Procedures and Models for evaluating Technical Bid and Price Bids
- Manage the global contractual daily requirements and reporting of claim and variation progress
- Support management team in handling major change orders and claims and negotiations with EPC contractors
- Coordinate on legal issues with Legal department under the direction of the Offshore Contract Lead
- Support development of multiple Cost / Schedule driven Contracting Scenarios for feeding into effective Contracting Strategy workshops.
- Establish procedures of transferring Contracts to Operations after demob of Project team
- Promote inter-departmental communications and encourages teamwork. Establishes clear communication with the Contractor
- Coordinate with Contractor to ensure that terms of the contract are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and and regulations.
- Ability to prepare and edit contracts between company and contractors
- Handle contractor claims effectively and to resolve issues on behalf of the company
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner
- Assess contract agreements to identify and recommend amendments of existing contracts
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.