Physics Teacher – Hammersmith – Secondary School – January 2019
Academics Ltd 40372.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Physics Teacher - Hammersmith - Secondary School - January 2019
An 'Outstanding' secondary school in Hammersmith is looking for a Physics teacher to start a full-time position in January 2019. This co-ed secondary has been commended for its excellent approach to staff/student co-operation and has seen exam results improve on an almost annual basis.
It is seeking a fully-qualified Physics teacher to teach from KS3 - KS5 and engage fully with the school's academic programmes. Please see the jobs specs below.
About the role:
* An 'Outstanding' Physics teaching role in the Hammersmith area
* Able to teach from KS3 - KS5
* A permanent role starting in January 2019
* Salary on the Inner London pay scale M1 £29,664 - M6 £40,372 (UPS available for eligible candidates)
* Candidates must hold QTS in the U.K.
* Candidates must have completed a PGCE in Science
* Candidates must have taught Physics in a UK secondary school
The school has given strict criteria so please only APPLY if you meet them. The school recognises that time is running short but is willing to wait longer for the right candidate and pay accordingly.
For more information after applying, call Chris on (Apply online only)