Physician / Wound Care / Kentucky / Permanent / Wound Care Positions n
Britt Medical Search
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Established Wound Healing Center is seeking board-certified/board-eligible physicians with a passion for providing wound care and a comfort level performing locoregional procedures. The prospective candidate would be motivated in the progressive growth of this busy practice with continuity of care in the inpatient, outpatient and skilled nursing settings.
You will be part of a team with other healthcare providers and caregivers in the system's two wound care clinics, which includes three new Seachrist 3600 Monoplace hyperbaric chambers, 11 treatment rooms, and an Integrated MIST and Lymphedema program.
As a recipient of the Center of Distinction award nine years in a row, the center has achieved excellent patient outcomes, including outcomes of a 92% patient satisfaction rate within 23-day healing rate, the success of the wound care program is credited to the team's ability to achieve exceptional patient results, exceed expectations, and practice medicine with a high level of integrity and collaboration.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, and in-house, healthcare specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- Wound care and hyperbaric oxygen therapy training provided
Not only does Owensboro offer great career opportunities and a high-quality lifestyle, but we are the main hub of western Kentucky and a premier city in the Midwest. Owensboro and the surrounding region are known for a friendly atmosphere. Located on the southern banks of the Ohio River, Owensboro has a low crime rate and cost of living, a high quality of life and a wide variety of housing options.
As one of America's best places to live and work, Owensboro has much to offer, including:
Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spray-park, Riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
- Two new award-winning hotels, with a third under construction
- New convention center
- #1 ranked playground in the WORLD
Inform a friend!