Physician / Surgery - General / California / Permanent / Vascular Surg
Fresno, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A health system in northern California needs an additional vascular surgeon. The community has a growing demand and a physician is nearing retirement age, so the facility reviewing new candidates. The schedule is traditional. The facility requires that you be board certified vascular surgery. You should be a hardworking, friendly, and ready to help with underserved patients. The referral networks are well-established and they have the latest technology, including robotics to help you excel.
You will receive a salary guarantee plus an additional stipend and incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a life insurance plan, CME allowance, a retirement plan, full comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a pleasant city with low cost of living and minimal traffic congestion. It is a safe community that is unlike the crowded cities of California. Enjoy frequent fruit stands and farmers markets, bike trails, and other outdoor activities, while still being within easy driving distance to some of the largest attractions in California.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your consultant to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
To get started, please contact Ron Bansak at and email your CV, references, and case logs to . Refer to job #.
- Must be at least 4 years out of vascular fellowship
- Robotics available
- Existing patient base
- Must be vascular board certified (not just general surgery)
- Exceptional earning potential
- Sign-on is 10 percent of salary
- Relocation and loan assistance provided
- Yosemite National Park is just 35 minutes away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail