Physician / Surgery - General / California / Permanent / Experienced General Surgeon With Upper and Lower Scopes Opening in Northern California Job
Acton, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A general surgery position is available with a respected medical group in northern California due to growth The incoming surgeon will take trauma call 7 days a month. Work at 1 clinic and 1 hospital providing an excellent work-life balance. Experienced physicians are encouraged to apply, and you will need to be board certified. If you do not have a California medical license, CompHealth can help with the processing and application, if necessary. H-1B visa candidates can be supported.
This employed position offers a competitive 2-year salary guarantee with bonus/incentives. You will also receive a signing bonus, health benefits, life insurance, paid unscheduled time, annual CME stipend, relocation assistance, pension plan and a 401(k), and paid malpractice.
This area has over 300 sunny days per year. It is an ideal location for an outdoor person to enjoy hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, hunting, boating, skiing, and more.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Ron Bansak directly at and email CV and references to and refer to job number .
- Employed status with excellent base salary
- 2-year guaranteed salary and bonus potential
- Shared phone call of 1:3
- Willing to take 7 days of trauma call each month
- Great work-life balance, 1 clinic location, and 1 hospital
- BC general surgeon
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Close to all outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail