Physician / Surgery - Breast / New York / Permanent / Breast Surgery W
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new breast surgery physician opportunity is now available in New York at a large physician-owned and run multi-specialty group. Candidates must have an interest in performing some general surgery. You will work with a qualified professional staff including a couple other surgeons and physicians in over 20 specialties. The new surgeon will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average, and work mostly out of 1 nearby hospital. Candidates need to be board certified or board eligible with a current NY license, and CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This shareholdership opportunity offers a lucrative income guarantee plus production. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, CME allowance, life insurance, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in the rolling hills of central New York, an ideal environment in which to raise a family or enjoy a relaxing life. You will be about an hour south of the Adirondack Park, one of the nation's most scenic mountain playgrounds. A short drive to the west will take you to the recreational Finger Lakes region.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right plastic surgery job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak directly at and email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Large multi-specialty group
- Mostly breast surgery position, but some general surgery
- Breast fellowship is a plus
- 1:3 call schedule
- Join a surgery group
- Full partnership-track position
- Lucrative income guarantee plus production
- Shareholdership after 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail