Physician / Rheumatology / Wisconsin / Permanent / Rheumatology Partner Needed With the Flagship Hospital in Marshfield Wisconsin Job
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A well-established clinic in Wisconsin needs a rheumatologist. The facility has a growing patient census, so the facility is reviewing candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with no call. This facility has an academic affiliation, which will give you access to teaching and research opportunities. They are involved in numerous ongoing studies investigating the causes of rheumatic diseases and evaluating potential new therapies for a variety of conditions. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This partnership-track opportunity offers a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided 12 days of CME time and $5,800, retirement plans, medical benefits, 20 days of vacation to start, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job number .
- Great benefits including loan repayment
- 100-year-old well-established, physician-lead organization
- Excellent work-life balance
- Two-year guaranteed salary
- Teaching and research opportunities
- 20 days of vacation to start
- H-1B and J1 visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail