Physician / Rheumatology / Texas / Permanent / Practice in Texas Looki
Harlingen, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is assisting an established practice in Texas with their search for two rheumatologists. The incoming physicians will work in an outpatient clinic with some hospital consults, as the hospitalist program covers the vast majority of inpatients. You will be busy from day one as they currently have a three to four month wait for new patients. Join a rheumatologist who has been there over 30 years. The support staff includes MAs and an X-ray technician. The schedule is Monday through Friday where you will see three to five new patients per day plus follow-ups, and five to six infusion patients per week. There is in-house infusion, x-ray, and lab draw station. The clinic is conveniently located adjacent to the hospital. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible in rheumatology, and J1 and H-1B visa candidates can be supported.
This hospital-employed position has a high earning potential as it is a very busy and well-established practice. They are offering a base salary guarantee plus wRVU production. You will also be provided with medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Hospital-employed position
- Established practice
- Be busy from day one
- Currently a 3 to 4 month wait for new patients
- Spanish speaking a plus, not required
- In-house infusion and X-ray
- All outpatient with some hospital consults
- Support staff of MAs and an X-ray technician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail