Physician / Rheumatology / Kentucky / Permanent / Rheumatology Positio
Owensboro, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Established medical group with robust referral base seeking Rheumatologist Physician to join one physician and one nurse practitioner in a successful and busy practice. No weekend or night call, and inpatient consults only as needed.
- Comprehensive outpatient-only rheumatology practice in newly renovated clinic with typical diagnoses including systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Sjögren's syndrome, gout, osteoarthritis, arthritis and vasculitis
- Private infusion rooms located at the flagship hospital facility
- Lab and imaging on-site
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Average of 15 to 18 daily patient encounters; there is a significant need in the service area and incoming providers will have no difficulty quickly establishing a full patient workload
- Modern, recently built hospital (opened in 2013), licensed for 477 beds, with 24/7 coverage from a strong hospitalist group, and innovative, leading-edge equipment in a 15-county coverage area with a population draw of more than 400,000
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Excellent specialty backup support
- On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark
- Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available
- Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates. Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply.
- Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, and in-house, healthcare specialized marketing team.
- Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME)
- Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more.
Ranked #1 in the WORLD - Smothers Park Riverfront playground, spray-park, Riverwalk, concessions, fountains, and live outdoor entertainment/music space $200 million invested in downtown revitalization has resulted in:
Inform a friend!