Physician / Rheumatology / Kentucky / Permanent / Physicians Job
International Medical Placement, Ltd.
Adairville, Kentucky, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Rheumatologist Opportunity Join 1 physician and 1 NP in a successful and busy practice, with no night or weekend call, and inpatient consults only as needed. Comprehensive outpatient-only rheumatology practice in newly renovated clinic with typical diagnoses including systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Sj gren's syndrome, gout, osteoarthritis, arthritis and vasculitis Private infusion rooms Lab and imaging on-site Clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Average of 15 to 18 daily patient encounters; there is a significant need in the service area and incoming providers will have no difficulty quickly establishing a full patient workload Seeking board-certified/board-eligible candidates. Experienced physicians and those still in training are invited to apply. Competitive base salary, sign-on bonus, productivity bonus, relocation assistance, Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME) Funded liability/malpractice/tail coverage, retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more. H visa ok.
Community/Facility info: Beautiful community located directly on the Ohio River offering great schools and quality of life. Louisville is just 90 minutes away.
• New 44bed facility
• Top 5% in Quality by Healthgrades 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
• Service area is 11 counties and a population over 300,000
• Private Non for Profit Hospital that is turning into a regional referral center for Western Kentucky
• 3rd largest city in Kentucky with a city/county population of 100,000
• Money Magazine-Top 100 places to live
• Forbes Magazine-89th best small city for careers
• Business Week- voted #1 city in Kentucky to raise a family
• Sports Illustrated-voted #1 city in Kentucky for Sports
• $270 million dollar public and private downtown and riverfront investment
• Identified as one of the safest cities in the South
• Broadway plays and symphony orchestra
• Public school system that has received State and National recognition
Contact: For more information please contact Jason Brown at [email protected] or call .