Physician / Radiology - Neuroradiology / Illinois / Permanent / Neuror
Springfield, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
Physician-owned Radiology group in Central Illinoisisseeking a fellowship trained Neuroradiologist. Neuroradiology candidates should have a strong foundation in all areas of neuroradiology including advance neuroimaging and related procedure skills.
Details of this job opportunity include:
Neuroimaging position with some general radiology responsibilities. Must be comfortable reading most modalities and performing core general procedures.
This position includes a clinical faculty appointment and opportunity to teach students, residents and fellows.
Support available for research projects for those interested.
Hospital isa tertiary care teaching hospital with a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a separate, dedicated Neurointerventional Service. Four 64 row CT scanners, 3 MRI units (one 1.5T and two 3T).
Clinic large multi specialty group with three 64 row CT scanners, DECT and 2 MRI units (one 1.5T and one 3T).
Other duties include practice building, participation in committee meetings and teaching opportunities.
Candidates must be board-certified or pending exam in Diagnostic Radiology. Must have completed a neuroradiology fellowship.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
- 2 year partnership track
- $450,000 starting compensation
- $50,000 sign on bonus
- Fully funded retirement plan, 58K per year starting in year one
- Malpractice insurance, health, dental, life and disability insurance with allowance; total benefits package approximately $100,000 annually
- Annual $10,000 CME reimbursement
- $5,000 relocation allowance
- Up to $150,000 student loan and forgiveness potential
- 8 weeksvacation and flexible scheduling
Physician is eligible for partnership after two years. Partner radiologists earn up to $700,000 annually.
This dynamic radiology group consists of more than 90board certified radiologists covering all radiology sub-specialties. Theirclients include 35 hospitals and more than 40 clinics throughout central and southern Illinois and in parts of Missouri and Indiana.
- Local practice governance
- 100% internal and final reads 365/24/7
- True sub-specialty interpretations
- Robust peer review program
- Cutting edge IT solutions and workflow
- Local radiology medical directors and dedicated administrative liaisons
- Referring physician decision support
- Opportunities to work with radiology residents and medical students