Physician / Pulmonology / Pennsylvania / Permanent / Pulmonologist Needed for a Busy Practice in Pennsylvania Job
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is assisting a busy practice in Pennsylvania with their search for a pulmonologist due to growth. The incoming physician will be busy from day 1. There are currently 2 other pulmonologists on staff, and they are looking to add a 3rd physician. The schedule will be Monday through Friday and call will be discussed. You will enjoy a state-of-the-art pulmonary lab and candidates should be proficient in EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible and H-1B visas can be supported.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus wRVU production incentive. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at or email your CV and references to .
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Excellent benefits
- Residency stipends available
- Busy practice from day 1
- Monday through Friday schedule plus call
- State-of-the-art pulmonary lab
- H-1B visa can be supported
- Family-friendly city about an hour outside of Pittsburgh, PA
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail