Physician / Pulmonology / New Jersey / Permanent / Outpatient Pulmonol
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new outpatient pulmonologist opportunity (with or without sleep) is now available with a growing multi-specialty group close to New York City in New Jersey. The group is hiring two new outpatient pulmonologists to support multiple offices in New Jersey. There is also the opportunity to practice sleep medicine in 1 of 5 offices with a sleep lab.
This employed position offers a very generous incentive package with lucrative end-of-year bonuses based on the group's profit and scheduled yearly salary increases. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health coverage for you and your family, 4 weeks of vacation, and $2,500 for CME.
Come live and practice within minutes of New York City. You will enjoy everything from sports, to vast cultural experiences, to great restaurants, to great schools in this great New Jersey location.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at or send your CV to and refer to job #.
- Growing multi-specialty group with referrals from 75+ primary care physicians
- 100% outpatient pulmonology with no call
- Option for 100% pulmonary sleep in 1 of 5 offices with a sleep lab
- Optional critical care call coverage, if desired
- Generous incentive package with lucrative end-of-year bonuses based on net profit
- 4 weeks of vacation and $2,500 for CME
- Health coverage for physician and their family
- Work within minutes of New York City, NY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail