Physician: Pulmonologist Needed for a Busy Practice in Pennsylvania | JOB-
Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is assisting a busy practice in Pennsylvania with their search for a pulmonologist due to growth. The incoming physician will be busy from day 1. There are currently 2 other pulmonologists on staff, and they are looking to add a 3rd physician. The schedule will be Monday through Friday and call will be discussed. You will enjoy a state-of-the-art pulmonary lab and candidates should be proficient in EBUS and navigational bronchoscopy. Candidates can be board certified or board eligible and H-1B visas can be supported.
This hospital-employed position offers a base salary plus wRVU production incentive. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, call Nicole Frohman at or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
* Excellent benefits
* Residency stipends available
* Busy practice from day 1
* Monday through Friday schedule plus call
* State-of-the-art pulmonary lab
* H-1B visa can be supported
* Family-friendly city about an hour outside of Pittsburgh, PA
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail