Physician / Psychiatry / Wisconsin / Permanent / OP Child Psychiatrist
Rochester, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A psychiatrist is needed at a clinic in Wisconsin to see child and adolescent patients. There will be no call or hospital work for a better work-life balance. Join a staff that includes two child-adolescent psychologists, as well as clinical therapists, case workers, and nurses. In addition to opportunities for leadership experiences, there is also a partial appointment in the academic setting if desired. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary with full comprehensive benefits. You will be offered relocation assistance, a sign-on/retention bonus, generous CME and travel stipend, a 403b retirement plan, and paid malpractice coverage.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with psychiatrist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brett Jones at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Outpatient only
- No call or hospital coverage
- Tiered system of care for children and adolescents
- Full backup from all subspecialties
- Opportunities for leadership experiences
- Board certified or board eligible in child psychiatry
- Future child fellows welcome
- Visa candidates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail