Physician / Psychiatry / Virginia / Permanent / Adult Inpatient Psychi
Triangle, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A newly constructed state-of-the-art campus is hiring an inpatient psychiatrist to join their expanding team. A physician experienced with an acute adult inpatient population is preferred. The incoming physician will see an average of 10 to 20 patients per day and primary care physician coverage is provided. Patient care will include examinations, evaluations, diagnosis, and treatment of psychiatric illnesses. Serves as an on-call physician when scheduled and as needed. They welcome experienced physicians, residents, and fellows to apply. J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship is also available.
Receive a base salary dependent upon training and experience. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, $2,500 CME (or license renewal) and 5 paid days off, relocation and moving assistance, malpractice insurance coverage through the state, 12 paid holidays per year and accrued paid time off, medical/dental/vision benefits, Virginia Retirement System, a $10,000 one-time payment to 529 Tuition Savings Program, and in-state tuition eligibility.
The Historic Triangle includes three historic colonial communities located on the Virginia Peninsula and is bounded by the York River on the north and the James River on the south. The points that form the triangle are Jamestown, Colonial Williamsburg, and Yorktown.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Camille Whaley at or email your CV to . Refer to job number .
- Newly constructed state-of-the-art campus
- Inpatient facility with 302 adult beds
- Short and Long-term length of stay
- Caseload of 10 to 20 patients per attending
- Shared on-call (1 to 2 shifts per month) and compensated
- Experienced physicians and residents/fellows all welcomed
- Up to $140k in student loan repayment
- J1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail