Physician / Psychiatry / Ohio / Permanent / Addictions Adult Psychiatr
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new adult addictions psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Ohio. They are seeking a board-certified physician with experience in the treatment of addiction. This is also an opportunity for academic and career development. It also offers a wonderful opportunity for collaborative publishing and research. You will work a full-time schedule of 40 hour per week, with some flexibility. They will also consider board-eligible physicians within 3 year of training, and 2020s.
This position offers a competitive compensation based on experience, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance with tail, LTD and STD, comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and $4,000, a 401k retirement plan, OPERS pension, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Camille Whaley directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Experienced in the treatment of addictions
- Opportunity for academic and career development
- Opportunity for collaborative publishing and research
- Full time with some flexibility
- BE/BC psychiatrist (must be BC within 3 years)
- 2020s are welcome to apply
- Excellent benefits, malpractice with tail, and PTO
- Work right in Downtown Cleveland
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail