Physician / Psychiatry / North Carolina / Permanent / Psychiatrists Ne
Hickory, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An psychiatrist is needed in North Carolina. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday, and they welcome both full-time and part-time availabilities. You will see 16 to 25 adult and geriatric patients in skilled nursing facilities, depending on how busy you want to be, and travel within 90 minutes of Asheville. The NPs take onsite call, and only in an emergency will you be contacted. A geriatric fellowship is a plus, not required, just comfortable with geriatric patients. The ideal candidate will have a desire to supervise mid-levels.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will be offered occurrence malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, PTO, CME time and receipt reimbursements, and a 401K retirement plan. They will also pay for licensing, association fees, and memberships.
Located an hour from Charlotte, Asheville, Winston-Salem and the Blue Ridge Parkway, Hickory has a temperate climate and wonderful natural resources, including Lake Hickory and the nearby Blue Ridge Mountains, which includes the pristine Blue Ridge Parkway.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead directly at , text , or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Base salary plus RVU incentives
- Occurrence malpractice
- Will pay for licensing, association, and memberships
- Flexible days and hours
- Adult and geriatric patient population
- SNFs and assisted living facilities
- NPs take on-site call
- Geriatric fellowship a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail