Physician / Psychiatry / New Jersey / Permanent / Child/Adolescent Psy
Absecon, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A new child and adolescent psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Northern New Jersey. The incoming physician will work 37.5 hours a per week, Monday through Friday. There will be no weekends or call. Spanish speaking candidates would be a plus. Join a multi-disciplinary staff that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, APNs, substance abuse counselors, mental health workers, nurses, and creative art therapists. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of training and have a fellowship in child and adolescent psychiatry. They welcome now physicians and 2020s.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus quality bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 27 days of PTO, 5 days of CME and $2,500, and a 401k retirement plan with match.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Pamela Mead call or text directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Child/adolescent psychiatrist
- All inpatient with no weekends or call
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Must have completed a child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship
- 401k retirement plan with match
- 27 days of PTO and 5 days of CME
- Close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail