Physician / Psychiatry / Maryland / Permanent / Service Chief for an I
Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
A service opportunity is now available at an inpatient geriatric unit in Maryland. Addictions experience is highly valued for this position. This position is for the treatment of older adults with a mental illness, and addiction experience would be a plus. Candidates must be board certified in general psychiatry and have geriatric experience.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and full benefits. You will also be offered CME time and stipend, as well as teaching opportunities.
You will enjoy working in this affluent neighborhood on the outer edge of Baltimore, Maryland. This city has a harbor area with great shops and eateries, the Baltimore Orioles stadium, beautiful historic buildings, and plenty of entertainment. You can choose to live in a historic row house right in the city or live in one of the attractive suburbs.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job #.
- Service chief position
- Inpatient geriatric unit, no call
- Addiction experience a plus
- Must be board certified in general psychiatry
- Geriatric experience preferred, not required
- 2020 candidates welcome
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous vacation and paid time off
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail