Physician / Psychiatry / Iowa / Permanent / 100 Percent Child/Adolesce
Ackley, Iowa, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
CompHealth is currently assisting an Iowa clinic with their search for a psychiatrist. This position will be all outpatient seeing a child and adolescent patient population. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will see 18 patients per day on average. There will also be a 1:5 backup phone-only call. You will work closely with 2 other psychiatrists, NPs, PAs, and social workers. J-1 and H-1B visa candidates, and residents and fellows are all encouraged to apply.
This employed opportunity offers malpractice, relocation and a sign-on bonus, a comprehensive benefit package, a 401k, generous PTO, and CME time and allowance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at or email your CV and reference to . Refer to job number .
- Outpatient psychiatry position
- Child/adolescent population
- Child fellowship not required, but preferred
- Monday through Friday
- 1:5 call is phone backup only
- Psych evaluations and med checks
- Full support staff
- Average 18 patients per day
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail