Physician / Psychiatry / Georgia / Permanent / Child Adolescent Psychi
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
An established hospital in Georgia is planning to hire an additional child and adolescent psychiatrist. The psychiatrists typically work Monday through Friday with an extremely marginal call and see and average of 8 to 10 patients per day on average. The scope of work includes OCD, anxiety, depression, and mood disorders. There is a full support staff of psychiatric NPs, psychologists, and social workers. They welcome candidates who are board certified or board eligible within five years of training. They can sponsor H-1B candidates.
You will receive a competitive salary plus productivity bonuses, and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be provided relocation assistance, 4 weeks of PTO, loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME time and stipend, a 401k retirement plan with match, and malpractice coverage.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Partial hospital and intensive outpatient programs
- Focus on the youth population
- Typically work Monday - Friday
- 8 to 10 patients being seen per day
- Call is extremely marginal
- Full support staff
- Salary plus productivity bonuses
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail